Cooking service MamaSan
Where it once started with an enormous love and passion for Indonesian cuisine, Kookservice MamaSan has now grown into a versatile company. What do we all do?
- Teaching healthy food in schools (especially children)
- Developing and executing healthy cooking projects (Bordje Leeg, The Healthy Lunchbox for e.g. Welfare Organization KeArn
- Organizing theme cooking workshops such as Indonesian, Thai, Sushi, Mexican, Surinamese, Tapas and Indian.
- Taking care of private dining at people’s homes (Cook at home)
- Providing (company) catering for up to 300 people
- Making drinks / tapas boards for parties
Contact Sanne Jager for more information and the possibilities: email@example.com or go to the contact page to leave your details.